Hi guys, yes. You aren’t seeing things I have blogged twice in one day.
The thing is since I relaunched this site I have always had the best of intentions on regular updates. My drafts section has unfinished posts that could have been organised and sent a while back so, here’s the deal on either Sunday or Monday of each week I will post up an intentions post where I am documenting what I aim to do for the week.
Life really does get in the way sometimes but now I intend to be way more organised. I also want to start new features on this blog where I can bring in other things. Maybe some different reviews bringing in film and theatre and I definitely want to start venturing out to quirky coffee shops to read and sample the coffee.
Let me know if any of these things sound good?
- Sort and post Sophie Kinsella My Not so perfect life I loved this book it really did make me think about social media.
- At the beginning of Feb I attended an awesome crime event. I didn’t take any snaps as when I arrived there was barely anyone there and then I just got chatting. I do however have a fab bag of goodies. May even get you guys to help me choose.
- On Thursday part three of The Vets of Hope Green is released I shall get into reading that today. Review will be up on publication day.
- I hope to get back on the vlog – if you have any suggestions do comment below.
- Audible – Seeing as I often walk to work and holding a paperback or Kobo etc can be awkward whilst walking along I have been toying with audio. I have only had one audio read and I haven’t ever finished it as it’s a cd. I’m thinking either a classic read or possibly Lauren Graham’s book may be my first. Shout if you have any audible advice or suggestions I’m all ears.
- Maybe a book post entry as I have received or bought some cracking books just lately.
It’s a beautiful Spring esque day today so enjoy it while you can. I walked into work this morning and it felt even better with the sun shining.
A productive Monday (I hope) and tonight I will be seeing An American in Paris in the theatre. I loved this film I watched it shortly after losing my Nan who loved these sort of films and I believe she smiled down on me and that competition win was a gift from her.