Today is my last full day at the seaside and before I embark on the walk into town I thought I would get in early and get a post up. I posted late yesterday so if you haven’t already seen that you have a double whammy.
The lovely Nicki at The secret library site tagged me in the Three book tag. I always have the best of intentions and there are a few tags I need to finish and post so with this one I instantly put it in my drafts so I would get it done.
Three read once and loved
Three titles watched but haven’t read
Two of these are controversial I know. I’m a huge Nicholas Sparks fan and in discovering a lot more genres my reading in some parts has slipped. I have The Lucky One and Me Before You sat on my shelf. I’ve loved 13 Reasons I’m a little way through the second season and I’m hoping to listen to this on Audible.
Three characters you love – choosing only three is super hard.
Ed is one of those bookish boyfriends who will always linger…I loved having him back in I’ll take New York.
I’m in the midst of this as we speak and I’m truly a fan of the loveable Evie.
Jess needs a mention I just loved how she found herself in such a weird situation yet came out so much better for it.
Three series binged…
Although I still haven’t read Mockingjay as I didn’t want it to end so I lent it to a friend…I guess I should now.
Three unpopular bookish opinions
1. I have only read the first Harry Potter book.
2. I’m seriously behind on the I heart series I believe I heart Paris is the next one I need to read.
3. I like to form my own opinion on hyped up books. This will be my next read.
Three current fave book covers
Three goals for the year
1. To be better organised with my blog and reading – this has kind of started to happen.
2. To continue and maintain my healthier lifestyle and fitness. I’ve been away this week and I sure have missed my Fight Klub session more than anything else.
3. Get my finances in better shape.
I nominate Fabbookfiend
And to anyone else who would like to join feel free and tag me in so I can see your answers.